- February 14, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Source parts & consumable supplies from local or overseas for PC Dreams Group within SLA time frame
- Price negotiation with overseas suppliers inline with product quality
- Monitor & co-ordinate for overseas purchase shipment
- Ensure purchase status update within the team
- Prepare PO to suppliers
- Stock entry for incoming stock
- Arrange RMA to both local & overseas suppliers
- Liaise with Finance for the payment to suppliers.
- Prepare billing for inter-company parts/inventory transfer.
- Regular & Ad-hoc stock take
Reports & Process Management
- Weekly report update to management for purchase, stock-on-hand, turnaround, aging.
- Perform regular review of processes and look into processes to improve operational efficiency and agility.
- Passionate & concern about the environment (ESG)
- This role invites people who share values in service excellence and integrity, possess a positive can-do working attitude, be self-motivated, independent with good initiative.
- Min. Diploma in business administration.
- Knowledge of communicating & typing in Chinese is bonus
- This role invites people who share values in service excellence and integrity, possess a positive can-do working attitude, innovative, self-motivated, independent with good initiative.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, achievement oriented and able to build and foster a positive team environment.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in IT retail business.
- 5-day work week.
- Singaporeans/PR/Malaysians is preferred