- February 14, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Handle weekly/monthly/yearly closing of billing and accruals.
- Validate trade-in purchases and verify customers’ details before submission to the account department for payment.
- Generate invoices, credit/debit note and posting entries in the sales & accounting system.
- Work closely with business partners to investigate billing discrepancies and implement corrective actions.
- Ensure billing functions are executed within the stipulated timelines or/and tender specifications.
- Perform credit control and prepare an aging report on a weekly basis.
- Prepare weekly reports for payables & receivables and follow up with trade-in partners & corporate customers as appropriate.
- Perform regular review of billing processes across different projects to improve operational efficiency and agility.
- Passionate & concern about the environment (ESG)
- This role invites people who share values in service excellence and integrity, possess a positive can-do working attitude, be self-motivated, independent with good initiative.
- Min. Diploma in business administration or LCCI.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, achievement oriented and able to build and foster a positive team environment.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in electricity retail business.
- 5-day work week.
- Singaporeans/PR/Malaysians is preferred