- February 14, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Check and audit daily online/offline sales settlement and receivables
- Work closely with the operation manager and team for online/offline sales settlement discrepancies and other operation-financial-related figures
- Perform credit control and prepare an aging report on a weekly basis.
- Follow up with payables & receivables
- Handle weekly/monthly/yearly closing of billing and accruals.
- Generate invoices, credit/debit note and posting entries in the sales system
- Prepare reports for inter-company billing
- Prepare sales & expenses report for monthly & quarterly profit-sharing calculation
- Perform regular/ad-hoc cash float and stock audit at retail outlets.
- Perform regular review and look into processes to improve operational efficiency and agility.
- Daily/Weekly check on time attendance, leave and claim records and following up for supporting documents.
- Prepare attendance, leave & claim reports for monthly payroll.
- Update & maintain staff particulars on HR system
- Work closely with various institutions for internship arrangement.
- Assist HR director in recruitment coordination
- Assist HR director on on-boarding orientation administrative work
- Work closely with Asset Manager, System Manager & Operation Manager for staff departure clearance
- Passionate & concern about the environment (ESG)
- This role invites people who share values in service excellence and integrity, possess a positive can-do working attitude, be self-motivated, independent with good initiative.
- Min. Diploma in business administration or accountancy.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, achievement oriented and able to build and foster a positive team environment.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in IT retail business.
- 5-day work week.
- Singaporeans/PR/Malaysians is preferred