- February 14, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Updating and reverse logistics operations PC dreams developed online platforms for IT products such as laptops, PCs, Mobiles and Tablets.
- Updating latest buy-in prices, improving users’ experience on re-commerce platform by working closely with our partners.
- To coordinate and manage freelance drivers using logistics software and App.
- To manage customers’ expectations, negotiate and finalize trade in prices of trade in devices.
- To work and improve our trade in Quantity by working closely with our partners.
- To grade, sort and prepare pre-owned devices into different categories and upload into our inventory and sales system for sales.
- To improve on current logistic systems to achieve optimal productivity.
- To manage returns, RMAs and ensure customers’ satisfaction.
- To work closely and monitor Logistical performance of our partners such as Samsung, Challenger etc.
- Prepare weekly reports for the above
- Passionate & concern about the environment (ESG)
- This role invites people who share values in service excellence and integrity, possess a positive can-do working attitude, be self-motivated, independent with good initiative.
- Min. Diploma in business or logistic administration
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, achievement oriented and able to build and foster a positive team environment.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in electricity retail business.
- 5-day work week.
- Singaporeans/PR/Malaysians is preferred