- May 13, 2022
- Posted by: admin
We are looking for an IT Automation Engineer to work with us to support our systems configuration, maintenance and internal automation needs. Specifically, you will be working on 2 major areas:
- Configuring and maintaining existing internal tooling
- Designing and creating new automation (e.g. RPA, microservices, APIs) to reduce human effort and errors
You should enjoy scripting and the process of automation tasks. We also expect you to know and understand simple source code revision control and deployment processes. You’ll be working directly with our CTO. Guidance and learning opportunities will be provided.
Things that we often require are:
- Setting up of services on AWS (e.g. EC2, Route53, S3, etc.) for specific projects
- Setting up of internal testing environments (VMs, etc.)
- Deploying of products/systems to UAT environments, production environments
- Deploying of services that are Docker-based
- Setting up of Linux, Windows, databases, web servers, and other similar technology stacks
- Setting up and configuring LetsEncryptRequirements:
- Familiarity with fundamental networking concepts
- Familiarity with simple source code revision control (e.g. Git)
- Familiarity with AWS and its more popular services (mentioned above)
1) Be part of our ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 maintenance team.
2) Be part of our team to support internal general IT support.